Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paris Inspired Creations

I have been reading travel books lately on Paris and brushing up on my French for my trip in August. Already the city, where Joyce among many other famed modernists and artists convened and lived, has inspired me to create. This particular collection is simple, shabby chic, (very Bohemian and romantic) and I think very elegant for the summer. Enjoy!





Fabulous bracelets!











Pendants that are both light and fun!




































































Bicycle necklace...j'adore!



























































"Fleur" necklace












J'aime! I wore this to the Opera the other night and it was a great conversation piece. I love the pun- Opera time!





























































Clock faces are in a few necklaces and I think it provides a fantastic embellishment to any piece.































































"A thimble in time!"














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment